Intelligent email keywording and automated document storage

THE CHALLENGE

Our customer, a company from the construction industry, receives thousands of incoming emails every day for hundreds of ongoing construction sites. A total of five employees are busy assigning all incoming emails to the right projects and saving them in the right place in the file repository. Due to the variety and complexity of the task, only about 60% of all emails can be assigned correctly, based on the current manual process. The remaining 40% of incorrectly assigned emails cause high follow-up costs.

OUR SOLUTION

We have developed a semantic AI that builds a pre-trained text corpus based on the master data from the project management system and applies it to the incoming emails. In this way, the quota that can be correctly assigned by machine can be increased to around 80%. The employees are significantly relieved and can concentrate on the correct assignment of the remaining 20% of emails.

BUSINESS VALUE FOR OUR PARTNER

The time lost in searching for documents is noticeably reduced. Employee satisfaction increases to the same extent, and employees can turn their attention to more important tasks such as customer care, respectively.

Is this solution of interest to your company? Please do not hesitate to contact us.

GET IN TOUCH
Intelligent e-mail keywording and automated document storage