Technical Lead (m/f/d) | Qualisist
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Remote bzw. am Standort in Frankfurt am Main
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
DDG AG combines Artificial Intelligence with the process and engineering know-how of German SMEs to generate strategic competitive advantages and jointly develop new digital processes and services.
The Interdisciplinary Center for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) at the University of Luxembourg conducts internationally competitive research in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with high relevance and socio-economic impact. In addition to long-term, high-risk research, the SnT engages in demand-driven collaborative projects with industry and the public sector.
The company where you will work in the future is now planned to be spun off from the University of Luxembourg in the form of a spin-off wit h DDG AG.
You are responsible for the strategic development and expansion of an innovative, AI-supported platform for the specification and analysis of requirement engineering. This business model is now to be spun off from the University of Luxembourg in the form of a spin-off – and for this we are looking for you. Based on use case workshops, you will develop the product vision and requirements for the extension of the product range to further (sub-)industries. Based on this, you will create the roadmap and manage the necessary internal and external resources for implementation (in time, in budget, in quality).
You will have overall technical responsibility for product management and software development. Furthermore, you are responsible for the development and further expansion of the technical area (especially including technical pre-sales) and develop sustainable processes that ensure smooth operations within the area.
These are the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Technical responsibility for the development of the requirement engineering platform as well as the necessary plug-ins and interfaces.
- Conception and control of the further development of the requirement engineering platform (in time, in budget and in quality).
- Developing, testing and maintaining high-quality software applications using C# and the .NET Framework
- Development and maintenance of DSLs (Domain Specific Languages)
- Product Owner & Management according to SCRUM and Agile Methodology for product development/expansion (generally „productization“)
- Business Development Management for the strategic development and expansion of the MVP based on use case workshops with additional customer groups & industries (product range expansion)
- Strategic alignment of MVP development in close coordination with founding shareholders & other stakeholders (e.g. developers from PoC and MVP phase)
- Coordination of the necessary sourcing processes (internal and external)
- Establishment, development and management of a qualified and scalable tech team
- Set-up and management of presales consulting, technical consulting
- Development and implementation of concepts and strategies as well as planning, coordination and optimization of workflows and processes
Ideally, you already have experience as a founder or have relevant experience in consulting as a business analyst (m/f/d) in the financial industry
- You have successfully completed your studies with a technical focus or comparable training
- You have already gained relevant experience as a business analyst and are no stranger to data analytics and requirement engineering
- You enjoy conceptual and analytical work and have good knowledge in the area of business intelligence, preferably in the financial sector.
- You can structure, efficiently set up and manage business processes and solve complex problems in a structured manner.
- You also enjoy learning new frameworks and programming languages
- You are communicative (in English, German optional) and you are able to communicate complex (technical) contexts, e.g. in interdisciplinary teams, in a comprehensible way
- You are confident with business analysis and numbers and have the ability to make decisions based on intuition as well as data and to evaluate risks.
- Giving up is not an option for you on the way to ultimate success. You are willing to take appropriate risks, accept challenges and break new ground.
- Despite your experience, you love to roll up your sleeves and support your team in all strategic, operational, product, marketing and finance related tasks
- You are interested in digital transformation and its applications and are well informed about industry trends and strategies as well as market needs
- You have a confident appearance, are characterized by your high persuasiveness and have very good English skills, German skills optional
WHAT WE OFFER
- A varied and responsible field of activity in close cooperation with our team
- Support from a large network of experts
- Development of new skills and abilities as an entrepreneur
- Flexible, hybrid work model
- Modern office space
- Joint company events
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail – your CV and 1-2 meaningful sentences about you are sufficient, a cover letter is not necessary. If you have any questions about the position or the company, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.